What's new

Carnival rides at night

AK47J

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
41
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the county fair. Tried my best at getting some long exposure shots of the rides. They turned out ok.
Edit: Gear used = Sony A6000 and Minolta Rokkor-X 28mm f/2.8 for all except the "no motion" shot.
DSC05361.jpg

DSC05394.jpg

DSC05384.jpg

DSC05371.jpg

DSC05370.jpg

DSC05416.jpg

DSC05427.jpg




And I tried to stop the motion in very low light
DSC05440.jpg
 
Last edited:
That is great! In two weeks we also have a local fair coming.
 
Great set! 2, 5, 6, & 7 are my favorites.
 
3, 4, 5, and 8!

very nice shots!
 
Whoah! 5 is sick!
 
I can't wait to try my hand at this - fair season is upon us! I just have to put up with my husband's eye rolling when the tripod comes along on our date night. LOL.
 
I can't wait to try my hand at this - fair season is upon us! I just have to put up with my husband's eye rolling when the tripod comes along on our date night. LOL.

Finding a place to set the tripod that wouldn't be in the way but also get a decent shot was difficult. Also, having someone with you is helpful to prevent other people (kids mostly) from bumping into you or the camera/tripod.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom