What's new

Cat Eye(s)

I like the first one quite a bit. It looks about a half stop under-exposed.

Don't like the angle or the blown highlights of #2. It's funny, I tried to do this with my cat and didn't get great results. Tough to keep them still!
 
I like shooting cat's eyes! They are beautiful! It takes practice.. and it helps if the cat is willing! That takes some work.
 
...... and it helps if the cat is willing! ...........

Since when are cats ever 'willing'????
smiley_emoticons_fips_hurra2.gif
 
...... and it helps if the cat is willing! ...........

Since when are cats ever 'willing'????
smiley_emoticons_fips_hurra2.gif

I AM the Cat Whisperer! ;) lol! You just have to distract them... give them something else to think about.

Mine even says AHHHH and sticks out his tongue for me! ;) (or AT me.. I haven't decided which yet!)

$Koko-Tongue.webp
 
before seeing the second image while scrolling, i thought the first one to be a lion's eye....what a feline similarity!!!...and a great image :D
Second is also good
Charlie sir, I will keep a distance when my cat come to lick me next time :lol:
Regards :D
 
9813440-frightened-smiley-ball.jpg


Is that a cat tongue... I am so torn between the urge to shudder/appreciate the quality of the shot.
 
9813440-frightened-smiley-ball.jpg


Is that a cat tongue... I am so torn between the urge to shudder/appreciate the quality of the shot.
That is an extreme closeup of my cats tongue, yes! His tongue is a bit rougher than most domestic cats, as he is a exotic hybrid, a Savannah Cat. When he licks you, you feel it.. trust me! lol! He likes to groom my hair at times.. and it is rather painful!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom