What's new

Cat Photos C&C - Which is your favorite?

Your kitty is beautiful and looks like alot of fun but the oversaturation and radioactive eyes kill the pics for me. Too much PP IMO.

Yes, I tend to agree. I don't mind a bit of accentuation, but a bit of contrast would have been fine on his eyes.

I really like #1 and #4, and your kitty looks like a great lap warmer and all around nice, full of character feline.

Thanks for all of the input! I was worried about the eyes, but I was trying to get them to look lifelike (which is what they look like in the summer). I think you both are right though - they are a bit overdone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom