jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He's a couple first....

5492444736_5cd66c86df_b.jpg

5491847673_7a138276c9_b.jpg

Thanks for looking and sharing. C&C welcome as always.

best regards,
jake​

I can hear C. Mongtomery Burns now, tenting his fingers......... "Eeeeeexcellent!"

Excellent color, crop, focus, exposure. For a fickle subject, those are d**n good.

I was very hesitant to click on this because of the title. I figured it was some noob with a new camera and oof pictures but these are really nice, I wish you didn't cut the tip of his ear off in the second one but other that that they are great :)

Thanks, I'll check the original tonight and try a recrop.

On a side note I would like to have posted in a dedicated "pets" thread but do not see one as of yet.

I can hear C. Mongtomery Burns now, tenting his fingers......... "Eeeeeexcellent!"

Excellent color, crop, focus, exposure. For a fickle subject, those are d**n good.

I used the kitty's hair for White balance. Tried to find as colse to a middle grey as i could.

These ARE good! No doubt!
Shame about the tip of the ear, just like MissCream is saying, but all in all ... good! I like to look at these!

These ARE good! No doubt!
Shame about the tip of the ear, just like MissCream is saying, but all in all ... good! I like to look at these!

Thank you for the kind words.

You have a beautiful and willing cat.
If I point my camera at my moggies they scarper! Or blink when I shoot :(

These are really nice though. Good colour and composition.
As has been mentioned before it's a shame about the missing ear tip from #2 but overall I really like them :)

I really enjoyed these. They made me ponder about what the cat was thinking. The eyes in the first shot got me. Tip of ear in the second shot is not too bad. In fact, because I am a noob, I didn't even notice it initially. Good job!

OMG WOW WOWOWOW~ That is amazing!! What kinda camera you use! Got cats too that I would love to photograph once I order my camera (this weekend) - this is very inspirational!

Here's one from today of my 10-yr-old trickster, Rusty:

5569193688_466e4a913b_b.jpg

OMG WOW WOWOWOW~ That is amazing!! What kinda camera you use! Got cats too that I would love to photograph once I order my camera (this weekend) - this is very inspirational!

I use a D90.

I love cats!

What about take some photos "not posing"?, I mean when playing, or doing something else

Most reactions

Back