cat portraits

I love cats!

What about take some photos "not posing"?, I mean when playing, or doing something else

I would but I don't own any cats. My time with these guys is maybe once or twice a month for 20-30 minutes. I'll try next time though

They're not yours and they posed like that? Mine would have been down the stairs and hiding. Loved the first cat. The second the cat and golden eyes are fine- so hard to get good detail in a black animal - but I would have liked a different background. Could just be me, but I found having the background so close to the color of the eyes distracting.

They're not yours and they posed like that? Mine would have been down the stairs and hiding. Loved the first cat. The second the cat and golden eyes are fine- so hard to get good detail in a black animal - but I would have liked a different background. Could just be me, but I found having the background so close to the color of the eyes distracting.

My friends cats actually come when you snap or whistle, lol. The black cat wasn't my photo.

Oops- sorry Jake and Pez, I should have noticed Jake was replying. Still in love with those gorgeous green eyes on cat #1.

Attempting at posting with iPod

5491874783_e0def7f790_b.jpg

Does anyone post from flickr on an iPad? I would really like to figure out why. I must just be missing something.

well I got my hands on my laptop and fixed.

Last edited:
I would really like to post from flickr, from my ipad, if anyone else knows how and would like to chime in \.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back