Catch lights?

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do you typically clone out the 2nd one or leave it, especially when it's not within the 10-2 o'clock position?

I wouldn't remove them, especially if it's a nice ratio, catchlights will ONLY add flavor to the image.

I wouldn't remove them, especially if it's a nice ratio, catchlights will ONLY add flavor to the image.
Definitely not always true!

Look at them - if they look okay, leave them alone. If they look odd, edit them.

What about the lights in this headshot? The girl was wearing short sleeve but I may end up cloning it out.

282576_10150259758313600_529433599_7718389_6859708_n.jpg

In that case I would probably clone out one of them, yes, that looks a little odd, but things like that are purely subjective. What is the brown patch in the bottom of her right eye?

In that case I would probably clone out one of them, yes, that looks a little odd, but things like that are purely subjective. What is the brown patch in the bottom of her right eye?

It's her birth mark and she already asked me not to remove it. :D

It's her birth mark and she already asked me not to remove it. :D
Fair enough.

Most reactions

Back