What's new

Catch & Release

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Very much a departure from my normal subjects. Contrast of colors and bars struck me as interesting while I explored the Marin Headlands last weekend. My second-ever attempt at HDR if I'm thinking straight.

As far as CC goes, lay it on me! The good, the bad, and the ugly. I'd love to hear what you think!

Edit: I realize the bars & crooked window frame make it a tough photo to level, I did my best to pick a place in the middle. It was a conscious decision to center the window right, feeling that the bent bars balanced by pulling it left.


1.

Catch & Release by TogaLive, on Flickr
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom