Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these night before last.

Nikon D5500
Tokina 11-16 zoomed to 16
Shutter: .67
Aperture: f/2.8
ISO: 3200

Processed with PSE 14. Hope you like them.

I couldn't get the images to view as either 'full' or thumbnail, so I'll edit in a minute with links imported from 3rd party image host. Using a different browser today, but issue remains with posting images to this site.
Church%20from%20N%20small_zpsuuorr1r4.jpg

Church%20from%20W2%20small_zpshbdjoiv5.jpg

Attachments

• Church from N small.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 161
  • Church from W2 small.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
While I appreciate the more unorthodox angle of the first image, I prefer the composition of the second. It's a more common composition, but that's just because it works - the symmetry, the dramatic angle. I know most would disagree because you'd lose detail, but I'd kind of like to see deeper shadows for a more contrasty lighting on the front.

Interesting architecture.

the last is my favorite.

While I appreciate the more unorthodox angle of the first image, I prefer the composition of the second. It's a more common composition, but that's just because it works - the symmetry, the dramatic angle. I know most would disagree because you'd lose detail, but I'd kind of like to see deeper shadows for a more contrasty lighting on the front.

Interesting architecture.
Thanks! It's really a beautiful structure. I look forward to shooting the interior as well. I appreciate your thought-thru analysisi!

Just so you can see what I started with and where I ended up: left is SOOC, right is processed.
west%20before%20and%20after%20small_zpscpdl0o46.jpg

Attachments

• west before and after small.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 90
And for the other view (left is SOOC):
n%20before%20and%20after_zpsuwipzpki.jpg

Attachments

• n before and after.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 83

Most reactions

Back