CATS are the most intellectual and artistic creatures.

pm63

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It has long been my theory that cats are the most philosopher-intellectual, artistic creatures out of all that inhabit our planet (including us). They sit there, exploring and wisely contemplating the world, keeping to the contemplative lifestyle, with a philosophy on life and metaphysics far in intellectual excess of our own. It seems that all artistic folk as well as intellectuals own a cat.

What are your opinions? And feel free to post photos of your cats.

lay off the drungs son, everyone knows nothing comes close to the intellectual and artistic abilities of an Otter

well lets review:
pet cats: are expected to do nothing - get free food - free attention - occasionally put out at night - get extra rewards when they play with the moving toys (mice) and also purr

Otters: pretty much the same as above, but they also get a free swimming pool - though mouse hunting is lost (mostly I think though I could be wrong) and you lose the puring - though I understand that they make their own noise

in result - both are about the same - ;)

It has long been my theory that cats are the most philosopher-intellectual, artistic creatures out of all that inhabit our planet (including us). They sit there, exploring and wisely contemplating the world, keeping to the contemplative lifestyle, with a philosophy on life and metaphysics far in intellectual excess of our own. It seems that all artistic folk as well as intellectuals own a cat.

What are your opinions? And feel free to post photos of your cats.
I'm artistic. I hate cats.

how can you hate this?
IMG_0046.jpg

*is confused*

ps - I would post an otter shot for equality - but I have none of sufficent quality

You will never see the police using sniffer cats to find drugs at the airport.

You will never see a blind person opting to use a Guide Cat instead of a Guide Dog.

and nobody's ever had to call the fire brigade because a dog's got himself stuck up a tree.

On this evidence i conclude that dogs are more intelligent than cats.

... and so are monkeys, badgers and elks

You will never see a blind person opting to use a Guide Cat instead of a Guide Dog.

and nobody's ever had to call the fire brigade because a dog's got himself stuck up a tree.

See cats are smart enough not to have to work, put their lives at risk, they purr and get fed, talk about a life of Luxury. Dogs have to work and fetch and do all sorts of other tasks to get the same appreciation a cat gets just for being a cat lol. I like both but cats have it made. Just because dogs are obedient and listen to humans really works against their intelligence, cats don't listen to any one and get even more attention.

See cats are smart enough not to have to work, put their lives at risk, they purr and get fed, talk about a like of Luxury. Dogs have to work and fetch and do all sorts of other tasks to get the same appreciation a cat gets just for being a cat lol. I like both but cats have it made. Just because dogs are obedient and listen to humans really works against their intelligence, cats don't listen to any one and get even more attention.

when you tell a cat to do something, and it just looks at you blankly, that's not because it is choosing not to listen to you, that's because it too stupid to understand what's going on.

To a cat you will only ever be the person who feeds it and nothing more.

Dogs are true philanthropists, they just want to help.. And they don't do it because you're the person who feeds them, they do it because they love you.

(that said i do like cats too, but dogs are just way better :) )

No one owns a cat. Don't make that absurd statement. We're at their mercy. When was the last time you ignored the cat when it was sitting on your bed scratching your face indicating that its food bowl is empty and it is clearly dissatisfied with your lack of response to this dire situation.

That's because cats are too good for that crap. They don't put up with stuff. Dogs are fooled into working for people with nothing given in return.

I'm reminded of a picture with a sign that says... "Free Cat" you can google it.:lmao:

Pff, fools. Parrots are the smartest! They can talk!:D (I have two of them)

^Nawwww, dude! Cat's would probably hunt parrots if they lived in the same house. Thus making cats...

Cats > Any other animal

Artistic? Music degree, photographer, check!
Intelligent? Engineering degree, academic awards? check!
Likes cats? You see, that's where it all falls apart for your theory...

:p

Most reactions

Back