What's new

cattails

wildrice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just playing around in Ohio ?
IMG_0004.JPG



IMG_0004.JPG

​

​
hope you all understand, I appreciate this help a lot!!!!!! I am doing a lot of rethinking and note taking for my next photo outing
​
 
Last edited:
The back lighting is not working in this shot. In fact it is downright distracting in the upper right.

For some reason I find shooting Bulrushes very challenging. We have hundreds down by the ponds & I have tried & tried to get a good image without success.
 
you are wright. As big as that is I didn't see it thanks
 
this just doesn't do anything at all for me.
lighting is bad, shot is dominated by the bushes, and my eyes are darting all over the place looking for a spot to focus.
 
Try isolating the subject more. Too many distractions take away from the picture.
 
I agree. It's not a bad photo, but I think it could be really nice cropped around the subject more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom