Caught a man playing with his organ at the weekend

That title alone deserves a virtual pint from across the continent and across the Atlantic!

I will be having some real real ale tomorrow night :cheers:
How I said; just once a week ?, Man, in this world you need it every day...to keep proper level of humor.

How I said; just once a week ?, Man, in this world you need it every day...to keep proper level of humor.

No Friday and Saturday nights up too early to be drinking in the week sometimes go for a pint while walking the dog or have a half pint when i go out on the motorbikes

No Friday and Saturday nights up too early to be drinking in the week sometimes go for a pint while walking the dog or have a half pint when i go out on the motorbikes
You have such a English precision with this.

That title alone deserves a virtual pint from across the continent and across the Atlantic!

I will be having some real real ale tomorrow night :cheers:

What i drink tonight and tomorrow night will make up for what i don't drink in the week :lol:

Most reactions

Back