cawwwwwwww!!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well, there not flying off a cross on a gravestone, still working on that one!

DSC_418001websize.jpg

thanks for looking!

looks like the classic shot where you see the woman nagging the man :lmao:
nice shot Raymond :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow...Raymond. THey are some clear . I just keep getting these radioactive crows here now. Im still working on a good shot yet. :confused: Very well done Raymond.

NIce one Jon. :lmao:

Nice shot, love the catch lights.

This one is begging for a caption contest.

Gorgeous pic, Raymond. Very much going with the secret ongoing TPF-theme here. I came past a field FULL OF CROWS only minutes ago, and where was that? Beside a busy road where I could IMPOSSIBLY pull over to the right, stop, and take their photo. Bummer.

oh my cawwww..... that is great...(jonmikal....that was kinda uncawled for, dont ya think??)

great shot, raymond..i have been trying to catch the little bird brains myself.. we cant let this fetish die... its the only one i have thats not illegal...(just joking.)

you all are soooooooooooo funny!! Too bad LaFoto, would have loved to see that shot! Jon!! that was nasty (always kicking up some dust huh?) April..it's is a classic TPF fetish that is safe and I hope never dies!

Mike.. what would be your caption? "Hey Martha, where did you put the worms?" << lol!!

"Hey Frank, do you have a problem with crap sticking to your feathers?"

aprilraven said:
oh my cawwww..... that is great...(jonmikal....that was kinda uncawled for, dont ya think??)

great shot, raymond..i have been trying to catch the little bird brains myself.. we cant let this fetish die... its the only one i have thats not illegal...(just joking.)

pretty sad if you guys can't take a joke!

Most reactions

Back