CC - First Photo Session

Anthonymrb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last week, I took my first pictures ever with my dads camera. He passed away 2 months ago, so I decided to give it a try. I am eighteen and have NEVER touched a camera like this before. I took these simply for fun, and enjoyed it. I am open to tips. I would like taking pictures like this more often simply for entertainment as I don't want to be an official photographer. But I would like to learn how to take better pictures.

How do you directly post pictures?

1)
URL]

2) [URL]http://www.anthonyblairproductions.com/uploads/8/3/5/4/8354539/6646603_orig.jpg[/URL][/img

3) [img][URL]http://www.anthonyblairproductions.com/uploads/8/3/5/4/8354539/9242295_orig.jpg[/URL]

4)
URL]

Last edited:
Refer to the pinned thread at the top of this forum for a step-by-step guide. Essentailly all you need to do is surround the URL of the image with the 'img' tags: [img ] URL [/img ] (Removing the spaces).

First off, I would like to say that most members of this site WONT click a link, which I did because I have nothing better to do haha. Try posting the picture instead of the links. If you were trying to post the pictures and simply messed up, I suggest reading the forum on posting pictures, which im too lazy to get a link for you :). Second, if you arent a proffesional photographer, then why the watermark and a website as if you are a professional? Are you just making sure no one steals it...? Anyways, now for the c&c!
1.) It looks like the bee is the subject, but its oof. Also maybe try a tighter crop or zooming in more, there is a bit too much space. Try using the rule of thirds, it typically makes a photo more appealing.
2.)I like this one, though I would have liked to see more of the plant as it kind of looks odd with part missing.
3.)I cant even tell what this is...i think its a sailboat, though im not sure. Its grainy, wicked tiny, and smack in the center of the photo. IMO its the worst of the four.
4.)i like this one as well, though it seems a bit tilted. I know this may just be the bridge, but its a little disconcerting and maybe just rotating the photo a tiny bit would help so the horizon would be straight.

Just my thoughts, hope this helped.

First off, I would like to say that most members of this site WONT click a link, which I did because I have nothing better to do haha. Try posting the picture instead of the links. If you were trying to post the pictures and simply messed up, I suggest reading the forum on posting pictures, which im too lazy to get a link for you :). Second, if you arent a proffesional photographer, then why the watermark and a website as if you are a professional? Are you just making sure no one steals it...? Anyways, now for the c&c!
1.) It looks like the bee is the subject, but its oof. Also maybe try a tighter crop or zooming in more, there is a bit too much space. Try using the rule of thirds, it typically makes a photo more appealing.
2.)I like this one, though I would have liked to see more of the plant as it kind of looks odd with part missing.
3.)I cant even tell what this is...i think its a sailboat, though im not sure. Its grainy, wicked tiny, and smack in the center of the photo. IMO its the worst of the four.
4.)i like this one as well, though it seems a bit tilted. I know this may just be the bridge, but its a little disconcerting and maybe just rotating the photo a tiny bit would help so the horizon would be straight.

Just my thoughts, hope this helped.

This website was made by me a little while ago. It is "Anthony Blair Productions" because, well, I edit videos, websites etc...This section is only for some pictures because I had some family who wanted them and I am still working on the MAIN site, which is hidden. I tired doing the IMG but since it is off my website, I guess it won't work. I will put them on Photobucket and upload them here.

There should be no issue loading images from your website with the 'img' and '/img' tags. I host and load off of my own 'site all the time. Just make sure that the you have the the square brackets around the tags (replacing the commas used above) and no spaces.

watermark? I call shenanigans.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back