What's new

CC, first wedding on my own..

rwilliams

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
104
Reaction score
16
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've worked as an assistant photographer on several weddings but this was the first one I've done on my own.

$Applebee (5).webp$Applebee (15).webp$Applebee (18).webp$Applebee (3).webp$Applebee (4).webp$Applebee (7).webp$Applebee (6).webp$Applebee (8).webp$Applebee (13).webp$Applebee (14).webp
 
Looks like it went well! I think that perhaps some of your images are framed more tightly than I would choose, and your outdoor images seem to have rather more DoF than I think might be ideal as well as some blown sky; supplemental lighting is your friend! Other than that however, good job!
 
The last one, with the pool, is beautiful!!!


Overall, I think you did pretty well. One thing to keep in mind, even with a photojournalism style, is to engage your subjects. There's not much connection with the camera and I think making that connection would really bump these to the next level.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom