tdiprincess
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2010
- Messages
- 153
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Buffalo
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Okay so I was playing around with this also. I'm going to be putting a few of these pics on my craft forum (the other hobby...) I will also be fiddling around with these some more in the next couple days, so advise away please!
As with the roses a couple were in auto (sorry).. semi-auto and manual. Sorta just playing around with the new baby..
#1-The lid of the box, cropped it, brightened it up a bit, upped the exposure also I believe. Taken in f/3.5 1/15 and ISO 500.
#2- Inside of the lid.. looking for a cool angle here.. f/6.3, 1/6, ISO 1,000. I think this may have been either auto or semi-auto.. PS wise I think I upped exposure a bit.
#3-The car.. believe this is a replica of a smokey and bandits (one of hubbys favs) shot in: f/6.3, 1/80 and ISO 200. This was in manual focus I believe. It was my favorite shot of the car personally. I cropped it a little bit.
last one #4-another of the car.. shot in: f/6.3, 1/80 and ISO800. I believe I manual focused.. Cannot remember though
This one I cropped and brightened it up a bit.
So overall.. I was trying to work a bit on my lighting techniques. I would like to work on getting some better lights.
Also, anyway to get out light spots on the table? I'm trying to clone and stuff but it doesn't seem to work well. Cropping seemed to do the best.
Thanks
As with the roses a couple were in auto (sorry).. semi-auto and manual. Sorta just playing around with the new baby..
#1-The lid of the box, cropped it, brightened it up a bit, upped the exposure also I believe. Taken in f/3.5 1/15 and ISO 500.
#2- Inside of the lid.. looking for a cool angle here.. f/6.3, 1/6, ISO 1,000. I think this may have been either auto or semi-auto.. PS wise I think I upped exposure a bit.
#3-The car.. believe this is a replica of a smokey and bandits (one of hubbys favs) shot in: f/6.3, 1/80 and ISO 200. This was in manual focus I believe. It was my favorite shot of the car personally. I cropped it a little bit.
last one #4-another of the car.. shot in: f/6.3, 1/80 and ISO800. I believe I manual focused.. Cannot remember though
So overall.. I was trying to work a bit on my lighting techniques. I would like to work on getting some better lights.
Also, anyway to get out light spots on the table? I'm trying to clone and stuff but it doesn't seem to work well. Cropping seemed to do the best.
Thanks