CC My Edit Please?

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So me and my buddy wanted to do a photoshoot for our clothing company but we havent gotten our shirts in from the screen printer yet. we figured we would just practice and see what we come up with. here's a before and after of the shot we picked. CC greatly appreciated. yes, i know i cut off his elbows lol. we were in a cramped space.

before:
so4zf8.jpg

After:
3329g6b.jpg

thanks!

Seems pretty good for a product promo shot. Nothing too distracting going on (although you could argue that the ridiculous cap is a distraction) and the shirt is clearly visible. You did a pretty good 'shopping the logo on there.

Thanks. The hat is part of his look. And the glasses are fake haha. I guess it's the style. It's pretty popular around here. I can't pull it off. I'm just the one who designs it haha.

Also, idk if anyone noticed, but how did I do in terms of slimming him up a bit?

If the glasses are fake I would remove the glass for the pictures. You can see what look to be slight reflections off of them. Not bad though

I wouldn't have been able to tell that it had been photoshopped. Nice work.

If the glasses are fake I would remove the glass for the pictures. You can see what look to be slight reflections off of them. Not bad though

I say leave the glasses. They go with the model's "hipster" style, and that's probably the market that the shirts are directed toward.

I say leave the glasses. They go with the model's "hipster" style, and that's probably the market that the shirts are directed toward.

I never said to remove the glasses. Just the glass.

I never said to remove the glasses. Just the glass.

Ah, I see. Lazy reading, FTL.

I don't think we can as they are cheap glasses. Plus they are his every day "fake" glasses lol

I don't think we can as they are cheap glasses. Plus they are his every day "fake" glasses lol
Just pop them out, then back in when the shoot is over.

If I can do it on real glasses, it should be even easier on fake ones. (How did you think they got the 'lenses' in there?)

I agree with the glasses...I kept going back to that eye wondering what was going on...just looks weird. A lot of photogs will ask a model to bring a set of glasses that are only the frames to avoid this problem. Generally, it's only a problem when there are two or more people in the shot and multiple glasses. In this case, you could just change the angle of the lighting.

In any case, I think the photoshop looks pretty good; shadows and texture seem to be there, color seems a bit bright, but without knowing what the final t-shirts will look like, that is hard to judge.

One thing, though. I would caution against using a photoshopped product picture. Not sure if you meant practice in the sense of fool around, or practice, come up with something, and use it.

I would also say, for the real shoot, pick a pose that creates less wrinkles in the shirt and picking a hot girl as a model has never been a bad move for a T-shirt designer.

Yeah, we were literally just messing around trying to get some good lighting for when we do get the shirts in. I chose the pose because it would be easier to mask the photoshopness lol. But thanks for the input in the glasses. We plan on havin actual models as soon as we get the shirts in.

Most reactions

Back