CC my nub pictures.

Velton30

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please point out all the negatives you see in this picture. I have only had a camera 3 days now :sexywink: I think I see a few shadows I can work on, how about everyone else?

Mug17.jpg

Oh ya, the flash was giving me a lot of problems, I am going to invest in a external flash with diffuser soon.

my only one is that the botom of the mug needed more light so you could read what it said easyer

What are you going for? Product shot? Dreamy memory? They require slightly different approaches. If it's the product shot, I would seek to avoid the bluish light highlights...

What are you going for? Product shot? Dreamy memory? They require slightly different approaches. If it's the product shot, I would seek to avoid the bluish light highlights...

I really was not going for either, I am just trying out different shots to get a better understanding and maybe become more well rounded. e.g. landscape, portraits, close ups, etc...

I figure if I could learn something new from every shot, it would have more tools to work with.

As of right now from what I understand, the edges are soft, and I need work with the shadows in front. I am not sure what you mean by bluish highlights.

Most reactions

Back