anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2009 #1 Here it is in BW: CC welcome. I can't decide between BW or color. Any suggestions?
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Oh. VERY shallow DOF! I prefer the colour version here, as both have detail in only such a thin sliver at all that I like to then at least have all the detail the colour version offers me. For of that bit, there is even less in the conversion.
Oh. VERY shallow DOF! I prefer the colour version here, as both have detail in only such a thin sliver at all that I like to then at least have all the detail the colour version offers me. For of that bit, there is even less in the conversion.
xtort- TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 0 Location Indianapolis, IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2009 #3 Depth of field way to shallow. B+W doesn't help anything.