What's new

CC on this unique photo I snapped

JerseyJules

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
112
Reaction score
10
Location
The Armpit of America, New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this at a local car show and thought it was a pretty cool shot..Discuss...
$7819713386_39778be92c_b.webp

PS $1 for the first person to tell me exactly what it is and what its from!
 
It's a vintage Cadillac
 
I like the concept of it, but it's kind of busy and everything is flat so that makes it kind of distracting.

I grew up in a used car dealership. We've owned everything from a Model A to a Maserati. I've been attending car shows in some kind of show car since I was born.
Presently we show a 1980 porsche 928 and a 1997 Trans Am.
 
I like the concept of it, but it's kind of busy and everything is flat so that makes it kind of distracting
Never the less could be printed large, hung on the wall and dazzle house visitors. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom