www.livegigshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4372127509_af60dda753_b.jpg

4372126081_b19ee0223f_b.jpg

Not to my preference if I'm honest.

Are you serious?

not everyone can be the badass photographer that you are.:er:

First off, being you took this with a P&S, this really is not the place for that.
Secondly I am not sure what you were going for here, but the first one is way over processed, I can see what you were going for with the second one, but it aint working 100% unfocused.

Also, other than just posting your pictures, tell us what you were going for and what settings you used.

Don't care for either.

#1 As someone else said, I don't care for the processing. The tilt doesn't do anything for an otherwise random composition IMHO.

#2 also appears random and isn't compelling enough for me to want to know any more about what it is or how it was made.

#1 mmmm I love sushi. I'm with the others, wonky colors in post processing... underexposure meh

#2 try wedging your tripod/monopod behind your seat to take a pic like that

#2 also appears random and isn't compelling enough for me to want to know any more about what it is or how it was made.
There is actually a lot to experiment with this method, and it is difficult to get interesting results. You should try it.

#2 try wedging your tripod/monopod behind your seat to take a pic like that

That defeats the purpose of long exposure light blurs, which can be fun. It makes for interesting abstracts, like his. I think it would benefit from a little cropping.

There is actually a lot to experiment with this method, and it is difficult to get interesting results. You should try it.

I agree with this, I did some last night with a glass of wine and a flashlight, trying to spell my name, I was not going to post them, but maybe I will.

Agreed, and I should've been more clear. THIS specific image doesn't do anything for me. An image utilizing a cool visual effect should grab my attention or at the very least cause me to wonder how or why it was created. This image leaves me flat. I think the method could've been utilized to greater effect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back