hunleaxo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lhunleyphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$9578968964_3a0b4dec20_c.jpg
Posting a non-screen shot image (last post was) and awaiting some CC. I just started shooting in manual. This was my second shoot with full on manual. Fairly new to all of this!

I like it... like the pose, stare.. wish there were a little more room over her head in the crop and less tree on the left or shot portrait orientation maybe. You seem to have her overexposed especially on the left (her right) too.

I agree with the previous poster that the crop is a bit too tight to her head, and her left side seems to be bordering a fine line to blown out (I like bright images though), but in general, great shot... I love the colors!

The shadows make it look like she totally botched her eye makeup.
I would also prefer more emotion, assuming this is a senior shoot in particular (graduation is happy!). But that's a preference.

I'm just nitpicking though since you want C&C. Overall a very decent and technically tight portrait.

Did you add a blur in post processing? The tree and portions of her hair are blurred even though they are on the same depth of field as the model.

The shadows make it look like she totally botched her eye makeup.
I would also prefer more emotion, assuming this is a senior shoot in particular (graduation is happy!). But that's a preference.

I'm just nitpicking though since you want C&C. Overall a very decent and technically tight portrait.

Not graduation. Model. :) she looks like she could be graduating though she is far too old to be lol. Thank you for cc!

Many blessings

Did you add a blur in post processing? The tree and portions of her hair are blurred even though they are on the same depth of field as the model.

You know what. I ran it through portrait professional and although I normally tweak the settings on there thats something I need to watch out for. Thank you!

Many blessings

Most reactions

Back