What's new

Cedar Creek

bikefreax

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
379
Reaction score
1
Location
Columbia, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I went out to the State Park again today and did a lot of walking. Ended up at this little spot. It is so peacefull out there it is great and beautiful. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did getting to it.

_B013359.jpg
 
Looks like a really peaceful river
 
Very peaceful. It was a 3 mile hike through the Mark Twain Forest to get there. I did not se another sole for miles. In fact I have only seen 2 other people at this park the whole time I go.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom