TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1fcqjp.jpg

constructive criticism plz?

Use a real camera?

Welcome to the photo forum :sillysmi:

It's honestly not worth critiquing this photo though... because it's not even in focus.

Use a real camera... even if it's just a point a shoot... you can still learn and create with a point and shoot, but a camera phone tends to be very limited. :sexywink:

thanks. ya, i get what your saying. but im completely new to photography so im not trying to spend any money just yet.

We can all literally say it's garbage without meaning to be offensive ;)

Use a real camera?

Welcome to the photo forum :sillysmi:

It's honestly not worth critiquing this photo though... because it's not even in focus.

Use a real camera... even if it's just a point a shoot... you can still learn and create with a point and shoot, but a camera phone tends to be very limited. :sexywink:

couldnt have said it better!

I love this kind of thread.

I got some advice, don't stop using you Camera Phone, It is small, quick to take a picture, sure it may not be up to the technical standards, but it is a great practicing tool!

Here are some photos I took with my Iphone 2g, whatever the first or 2nd one was...These are taken at the St. Louis, MO Balloon Glow.

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Last edited:
I got some advice, don't stop using you Camera Phone, It is small, quick to take a picture, sure it may not be up to the technical standards, but it is a great practicing tool!

Here are some photos I took with my Iphone 2g, whatever the first or 2nd one was...These are taken at the St. Louis, MO Balloon Glow.

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

ya man, plus im not trying to take photography seriously. just trying to have some fun, so a cellphone cam is gonna work for now. thanks for showing me those pics!

ya man, plus im not trying to take photography seriously. just trying to have some fun, so a cellphone cam is gonna work for now. thanks for showing me those pics!

Then why are you on a photography forum asking for c&c for pictures if you aren't taking it seriously.

Who knows what you might capture, There was an article about a guy who used his Palm Pre Camera phone, i can't remember if he sold his photoraphy or not, but he got a lot of plublicity for it...

I am sure he is here for the same reason I like to hear if I did good at a Rec League of Volleyball, I am no where near taking it seriously, but it's nice to hear if I did good...way to turn someone away from something they are new at or could have a lot of interest in...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back