censorship

it's further towards the centre, pretty much opposite the galeria brazilia (I think that's what it's called) On the right coming from town by the first pelican.

I didn't realise there was a fellow Oxford man here, got any good photo spots around here? I know of a couple of bluebell woods I could point you in the direction of so long as you promise to keep them to yourself!

magicmonkey said:
it's further towards the centre, pretty much opposite the galeria brazilia (I think that's what it's called) On the right coming from town by the first pelican.

I didn't realise there was a fellow Oxford man here, got any good photo spots around here? I know of a couple of bluebell woods I could point you in the direction of so long as you promise to keep them to yourself!

Yeah, reading the story it's by Marston street, good locations - depends on what you want - it's Oxford!! :mrgreen:

Hythe Bridge is good, you have the canal and the houseboats alongside it heading off into Jericho, St Barnabas Church is a bit weird looking if you're up that way.

Shotover can give you good views on a clear day, and Cutteslowe park has lots of ducks if you like them. Depends on what you want to shoot really.

Whats your taste?

At the moment I tend to shoot arounf the university parks, the centre, cowley, christchurch meadow and boars hill, I don't really know of anywhere else in Oxford and although there are thousands more photos in those places I'm a bit bored of visiting them to be honest. As for my style, I'm a beginner at the moment and haven't really settled on any one thing that I could describe myself as shooting, all I really know in that direction is that I'm terrible at portraits!

ok, dont worry about it thats what wikipedia is for..... Ill check it out !!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back