Centennial Olympic Park

guzziknight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this waterfall part of the fountain today. Never seen it before. C&C always welcome.

#1 and #2 are nice
Not the biggest fan of #3. I think mainly because I'd rather not see the city buildings in the background. Ultimately my eye is lead up the pond to the buildings.

It gives the photo more of a touristy snapshot feel, maybe clone out the buildings or try a different angle?

I'd rather see compositions without anything unnatural like the railings in #2.

#1 is great in this sense. It's my favorite of the bunch.

My only concern is in your 1st shot the reds are extremely vibrant and it causes the leaves to lose detail and is a bit distracting.

Tone them down a bit and you've got a great shot.

Other two are very nice

Interesting, just which section of the park did you see this ? (Not too worry, I won't be going downtown to copy, just curious)

Interesting, just which section of the park did you see this ? (Not too worry, I won't be going downtown to copy, just curious)
It's along Centennial Olympic Park Dr, just north of Int'l, right next to the sidewalk. Not sure if this is new, which is why I never saw it before, or if I just didn't walk through that part of the park.

#1 and #2 are nice
Not the biggest fan of #3. I think mainly because I'd rather not see the city buildings in the background. Ultimately my eye is lead up the pond to the buildings.

It gives the photo more of a touristy snapshot feel, maybe clone out the buildings or try a different angle?

I'd rather see compositions without anything unnatural like the railings in #2.

#1 is great in this sense. It's my favorite of the bunch.

Unfortunately, the space is limited, so I didn't have a lot of choices of angles to shoot. I tried my best to get rid of the railings and such, but it wasn't always possible.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back