Central Coast Sunset, CA

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't know where to post this one. I like it as an image. I'm not sure it's what I saw when I took the photo, but it is pretty much what the camera saw. Oct. '18 d7200 18-200 VR II

DSC_0730.jpeg

Gorgeous. The shape of the foreground bush echoes through the image. Perfect crop. Crazy light. Serene moment. Thank you for posting this today.

Beautiful image. Great stuff!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I love it especially because of the two people on the bench enjoying the view..you captured it all

Have you lost your mind, posting a real, non PS photo from 1986?! LOL! Just my photo humor. It's a fine picture.

I love it especially because of the two people on the bench enjoying the view..you captured it all
Gorgeous. The shape of the foreground bush echoes through the image. Perfect crop. Crazy light. Serene moment. Thank you for posting this today.

Nice light...........

Thank you all so much. I almost didn't post this one because my wife said the colors didn't look real.

Nice light...........

Thank you all so much. I almost didn't post this one because my wife said the colors didn't look real.

lol! She probably wouldn't like a lot of the pics on this site then.

Most reactions

Back