Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2133605767_982439d39e_o.jpg

2133592991_cfb77e51a2_o.jpg

2134370588_dd71478412_o.jpg

2134370158_04065be5fc_o.jpg

See the rest at my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10743934@N02/

nice :) this is how i remember central park this time of the year :)

The fourth is a really cool idea

nice :) this is how i remember central park this time of the year :)
Thanks, I actually don't go there often enough, but that is the only place I can think of for landscape shots. Urban shots in manhattan is still bit intimidating for me.

The fourth is a really cool idea
Thanks, I come across it by across by accident. You can't possibly miss the long shadow if you walk by.

very nice shots, lovely colour on a fine winter's day....the shadow pic is perfect for b&w and I like the use of the stairs creating good contrast.

Of these, I very much like Photo 2 because of its light ... have they put some kind of net over the slope?

Nice idea of photographing your long shadow. While it has been done often and by many, here the steps add a little extra to it.

very nice shots, lovely colour on a fine winter's day....the shadow pic is perfect for b&w and I like the use of the stairs creating good contrast.
Thanks, I wish it was more cloudy, the sky was practically empty.
Love the last one.

Dani.
Thanks.
Of these, I very much like Photo 2 because of its light ... have they put some kind of net over the slope?

Nice idea of photographing your long shadow. While it has been done often and by many, here the steps add a little extra to it.
Yeah they put a net over the slope. For what I don't know. That's what caught my eyes, and the two thin trees.

I didn't know the long shadow thing is a cliche, funny I just saw it in another thread too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back