What's new

Chance portrait

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, sort of.
It was very dark outside and a crowd had gathered to wait for a fireworks show to start. I tested my camera for its abilities in that dark and how I'd manage with it handheld when not far behind me I saw this boy playing with his phone, that light being the only to give some light. I quite like how it turned out.

DarkPortrait_zps1a723731.jpg
 
This is an excellent shot; i thought that to be lady though :D
 
Very cool. :thumbup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
I like this, in particular the desaturated quality of the colour. It looks like your camera passed the test ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Thanks all.
I quite like how his hands also get this glow of the soft light source in them.
And I did not work on this photo in post.
I don't usually post any photos that haven't undergone any post processing, but this one didn't need any, I felt.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom