PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2009 #16 Yes, let's keep that as flaws in relationship to the lens - not the photographer
USAF-SSgt TPF Noob! Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 How much should I expect to pay for a quality camera cleaning?
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2009 #18 My local place charges about $40. After a couple of trips there (where I also lose my camera for 2 or 3 days), I shelled out for an Arctic Butterfly and now do it myself.
My local place charges about $40. After a couple of trips there (where I also lose my camera for 2 or 3 days), I shelled out for an Arctic Butterfly and now do it myself.