What's new

Chapel

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Exterior wall of church. Taken from side alley while trying to find way into old cemetary.
Loved the colors and textures of the stones.

042520120478-X3.jpg


Comments welcome. Thanks for looking.
 
Test (sorry) ...

View attachment 8100


Can someone tell me why, when I try to post a photo from a url I get "invalid url" message when it's the 1st post in a thread and the "reference locally" box is checked?
I'm always forced to uncheck that box and the photo is resized with crap quality.

I posted the same size in this second post, and the forum lets me do what I was trying to do in my first post. Makes no sense.
 
A classic find by you... i agree with you its textures and colors are wonderful

Regarding the other problem you mentioned, let us wait for some one to help :D
 
I like the colors, textures and composition too... The white chapel sign also offers a nice balance.... Good image.
 
great shot! love the textures.
 
Thanks all. No one else has experienced the pic posting behavior I tried to describe?
Odd. Not sure why I would get an invalid url mesage simply becase it was the first post in a thread.
Maybe it has something to do with Smugmug - still doesn't explain why it works when replying to a thread and not when I start a thread.
 
I've seen that error. You have to uncheck the box "
Retrieve remote file and reference locally". They must have a restriction about hosting the images locally.​


​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom