What's new

Charcoal

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
13921185796_bb06c16f1e.jpg
 
I really like this one, Bitter.

Cheers!
Jake
 
Excellent!
 
Very nice!
It's been wayyyyyy too long since you posted something Mr!!
 
Yep, loved this one on FB!!
 
Nominated for Photo of the Month.
 
Great lines and questions.
 
Maybe a tad dark (on here anyway) but I like it, love the lines and shapes. It's good. Get it in an exhibit or something (unless you already do that...).
 
Nominated for Photo of the Month.

Thanks Designer!

Pixel, business has been booming, haven't had, or made time for this other hobby.
Feels good to be on vacation, camera around my neck!
 
Which is fantastic, I get to drool over that work while I wait for pictures! ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom