Chatthika - Bikini Shoot

Has nobody else noticed that the whites of her eyes don't look very white? I don't know if that's her or you, but it could be tidied up to the improvement of the pictures, I think.

Hmm, they look white (enough) to me. Pure white would be very unrealistic.

I have no idea what you mean or how it would relate to my skills as a photographer? Can you explain your critique more clearly or was it just a personal observation about the model and of little use?

It was just a simple question, not a critique. No need to be snarky.

Sorry if it came across to you snarky, perhaps I just read your question wrong.

Tever, you better be careful. You are endanger of getting banned for discrimination. You seem to take very good photos of only half the population. Please don't stop, but you've been warned. :mrgreen:

lol, it's just the demographics here. I am an equal opportunity photographer. ;)

Okay, but I just have one request. If you shoot JW in a bikini on the beach, can you crop it before posting to show only the beach? You can sen the rest of the photo to Kathy.

I think you did a great job. I do not think the model can pull of the expression she is going for. It's less sexy and more sleepy/drunk.

Oh I don't agree with that but everyone has different taste huh. Thanks for the props.

Any expression... up to and including "I am about to eat your soul"... on that woman's face... would be sexy.

I would try to focus more on her tattoo, there are lots of Thai girls in bikini, but the tattooed arm creates quite a contrast and makes her looks rather special.

out of curiosity and for the sake of learning, that golden lighting you achieved in #4, is that physical lighting setup or post processing? I really like the way her face isn't necessarily the focus of the lighting, but it still accentuates her expression. If I were to guess, I would say it it was something along the lines of a reflector posted on the ground, then maybe a touch of tone editing afterward? However you achieved it, I find it very appealing.

Most reactions

Back