What's new

Chatthika Model Shoot

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
She memorized you? JK! :) I Love #4! That bokeh is beautiful and I like the way the light is falling on her face.
 
Mesmerized? :D

Thanks Kathy!
 
She's a looker, that's for sure. She sure likes to touch her hair ;)
 
Too funny, you're right! Next session I will remind her to do that less or perhaps it's just my picks :D
 
#1, #2, and #3 she looks a little awkward. Technically pretty decent, I think the framing might be a little loose but I see what you're trying to do and I can't complain.

#4 the pose is wonderful, and the slightly tighter framing is very nice (see?). The delicate hand on the face is great stuff.

The light in #1 through #4 is boring as hell, but safe and simple.

#5 pulls it all together. The light is interesting, the framing is nice. The pose is solid, with a strong line and that perfect "body actually tensed but looking relaxed" model look. I would only wish for more delicacy in the hand position, more like #4's hand, and less like she's getting a firm grip on her own head.

Well done! Great sequence here.
 
In all honesty, The first think that caught me eye here was her hand which seems to be glued to her head in each of the shots except the 4th. Love the photos though but found that distracting.
 
LOL@hand glued to head. Thank you for the comments. Lighting was all available natural light, mostly cloudy, hence even lighting.
 
Wardrobe in the first one had a very "lady of the night" feel. Didn't match location.
 
She's such a doll, makes my job so easy ;)
 
Love the whole set, but in #2 I find the tree on the left is competing for attention a bit much for me. (Doesn't ruin it but I'd say it's my least favorite due to this) Also, since you mentioned reshooting with her, if you are going to be in the same area as #1, sitting on the bench with the candy store window as background might work well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom