What's new

Cheaper price - which country?

lamar328

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey!
Well I have a bit of an interesting question which will probably have to rsult in a survey, but which country do you think sells Nikon/Canon/Sigma/Tamron products for the cheapest?

Now they have to be real! haha

I was looking at the Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D which goes for approx. $339
99 USD, and the Nikon D700 (body) which goes for approx. $2696.99 USD.

This is in America obviously. Think you know where I could find the same product for cheaper?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom