Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The tv show.

HaHa.

has anyone else watch this tv show?
they follow people around and catch them cheating, and show it to the spouse, and then lets them confront them on national tv...

some of these people's excuse's are absurd.

I've watched it before, but it's been ages. I don't get it in where I live now, but when I was with my ex and lived with him during the summers, he picked up some Iowa stations, and it would be on late at night sometimes.

That show is so trashy...it was good for mindless entertainment sometimes!

That show ranks really popular in the southern states... I should know (Arkansan...ugh). I swear people around here have the strangest definitions of entertainment... I hate to say its trashy, but... it is.

I hate shows that emphasize such harsh conflict. One of these days these people who are being cheated on are going to go to far and the show's gonna have a lawsuit (but probably not enough of one to stop making the show).

i looked it up online because i just didnt believe it, and apparently one time they tried to bust a guy on his boat and the guy stabbed the host.

Talk about jerry springer, :) but ah there isnt anything else on at 2:30 am.

Just because there is nothing else on doesn't mean you need to watch it, turn it off, then read a book, edit some photos, listen to some music, do some online research for something that you would like to know more about, flip though some magazines for photographic inspiration, etc. It does have an off option, just throwing it out there.

Ive been watching this show for a few years now. We are getting episodes on free to air TV as well now but I have no idea how old they are. What I find funny is when the cheaters are busted they asked the cheated person what THEY are doing. Whats even funnier is when they are asked when they were going to tell the other person they have been seing someone else they always say "in a few days or next week" when they have been doing it for months.

That show ranks really popular in the southern states... I should know (Arkansan...ugh). I swear people around here have the strangest definitions of entertainment... I hate to say its trashy, but... it is.

I hate shows that emphasize such harsh conflict. One of these days these people who are being cheated on are going to go to far and the show's gonna have a lawsuit (but probably not enough of one to stop making the show).

What part? I have relatives all around that area. I haven't been out in probably 9 years...not since my grand father died.

i looked it up online because i just didnt believe it, and apparently one time they tried to bust a guy on his boat and the guy stabbed the host.

Talk about jerry springer, :) but ah there isnt anything else on at 2:30 am.

I was going to mention that.

Most reactions

Back