check this out

Over here reports suggest this city was pretty much neglected by the government in the aftermath of the hurricane, I visited several times prior to the disaster and found the place to be very friendly for a city, with great music and marvelous nightlife, I'm pleased the phoenix is rising once again, its definitely a city you should be proud of, I've been to quite a few around the world and there isn't many I would go to more than once out of choice, I'd like to visit again one day. H

PS nice find Ann

Over here reports suggest this city was pretty much neglected by the government in the aftermath of the hurricane, I visited several times prior to the disaster and found the place to be very friendly for a city, with great music and marvelous nightlife, I'm pleased the phoenix is rising once again, its definitely a city you should be proud of, I've been to quite a few around the world and there isn't many I would go to more than once out of choice, I'd like to visit again one day. H

PS nice find Ann

Neglected???? Harry, you are a master of understatement.

Derrel

we get only snippets of news here, or what the powers that be want us to know, the only real report was one of our car review programs were driving through the southern states terminating N.O. about two years after Katrina, the three presenters were horrified the city was still in such a state. H

Most reactions

Back