Checker Topped Stool Sitter

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A rare bird, spotted at breakfast, this morning. No explanation for the winter plumage this time of year. They tend to congregate where the food and water are plentiful.

DSC07185.jpeg

I'm not normally in favor of a lot of real estate in an image, but in this case I'd love to see this in landscape with the Breakfast all day sign showing.

I'm not normally in favor of a lot of real estate in an image, but in this case I'd love to see this in landscape with the Breakfast all day sign showing.
I’ll try to get that sign next time. I wanted Breakfast All Day too, but it didn’t work this time. Next time I’ll take my d7200 and the 10-24.

I like it! You've captured the diner vibe, and I love the trio of stools.
Thank you! I thought the metal sides of the stools echoed the construction of his coat. Of course that was only looking at it on the computer, not when I took it . I often find things in my photos I didn’t see when I took them.

Some good detail in the kitchen................

. I often find things in my photos I didn’t see when I took them

The right side of the brain controls our art awareness and creativity, while the left controls logic and academics. As a rule people will show dominance on one side or the other, but that doesn't mean the other side quits working. I find myself also "seeing" things that I don't mentally acknowledge until I pull the image up in post.

Last edited:
I like this just the way it is. The person is the main focus. The 3 stools bring it home. The counter tile and the hat harmonize. You have one of the most impressive eye for shots on this forum, very keen. Great balance, composition, color, and tension.

I like this just the way it is. The person is the main focus. The 3 stools bring it home. The counter tile and the hat harmonize. You have one of the most impressive eye for shots on this forum, very keen. Great balance, composition, color, and tension.
Thank you so much JC, (and Gary). I think I do have a pretty good eye which sometimes lets me come up with something worth a look despite a woeful lack of technique, like a painter who can't draw.

Nice image, like it as is.

Good shot with the main focus on the bloke.

"Around the world we seek to serve!" (Motto of the T.M. Chan photo equipment company, operating out of Kowloon in the 1980's)
DSC07255.jpeg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back