CC welcome
thanks for stopping by
to see the full set please visit chelsea pics
chelsea-denver-glamour-photography.jpeg

chelsea-denver-glamour-photography2.jpeg
chelsea-denver-fashion-photography.jpeg

chelsea-denver-pinup-photography2.jpeg

kinda slutty but pretty hot, her not the lighting. LOL

Not slutty at all but she has this all american kid next door look contrasting with her wardrobe :D

Love the first two!

I agree with the above comment, "#3 doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the set."

In #4 she looks to have an akward look on her face... not sure but I just can not get past that.

Very cute girl. I love the set overall.

Great pics..she has that Donna from That 70's Show look mixed with a little 80's Madonna Like a Virgin wardrobe thing going on.

Nicely done... #3 doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the set.

Yeah I see what you're saying. Something doesn't 'fit'... Like the fact that she's wearing all that clothing! :lmao:

o hey tyler, if you go to the rest of the set you will see a few so NSFW pics with um...less...make that no...clothes :D

Yea defiantly not slutty. I like number one and number four the best. I agree with number three, as a set it doesn't really fit the others, but alone it would work alright if it was a little less dull, say if it had the same lighting as number two. I liked it overall, I wouldn't mind seeing more like number one but maybe with some darker clothing, because of the lightness of her skin, clothes and the background it gives off less of a sexy feel and more of a cute "awe" kind of feel which sets my mind into an awkward "I probably shouldn't touch her" state, where if she had some darker and still sexy clothes on it may just work wonders with that background, but in all fairness I am a huge fan of a lot of Suicide Girls pinups.

Def NOT slutty! She demonstrated cute & sexy all at the same time :)

Nice shots, cute model. I did notice some tan lines on her chest in #2... not that I was staring at her chest...

Nice shots, cute model. I did notice some tan lines on her chest in #2... not that I was staring at her chest...

Some people find tan lines to be a turn-on...

I like the simple background colors in these....the gray and dark charcoal ones came out really good. I felt that most of the white background shots would look better with a hairline border around them. Cute girl.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back