What's new

chemical container

MGY

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was bored today and took pictures of some chemicals in my lab. Nice advertisement for Aldrich?

dsc8124o.jpg
 
Not really.

It's somewhat underexposed and it doesn't look like the camera was level when the photo was taken.

Turning the camera to the vertical format would have highlighted the product better.

There are several distracting OOF blobs in the image that draw the eye, another reason Aldrich probably would not be enamoured with the shot. ;)
 
As a former chemist I'm not sure why anyone would want to look at their lab once they've gone home, but perhaps you'll find some interesting compositions there. The only pictures I took there were of what I could see outside from the windows.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom