Chernobyl & Prypiat photos

Arek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi!
At the beginning I would like to share my photos from many of expeditions to the Zone of Alienation.

prypec2a.jpg

20%7E0.jpg

17%7E0.jpg

4%7E0.jpg

30%7E0.jpg

5%7E1.jpg

19.jpg

33.jpg

21%7E0.jpg

stalker.jpg

9%7E0.jpg

1%7E0.jpg

kolo1.jpg

maska.jpg

If you want to read my reportages or watch video from Chernobyl go here:
1st expedition http://www.podniesinski.pl/portal/?cat=53
2nd expedition and videos http://www.podniesinski.pl/portal/?cat=54

Arek

Last edited:
I'm fascinated with that story/disaster. Those are some of the best pictures I've seen from there. Great job. How did you get so close? Military?

Amazing series. Thank you for sharing.
Your links aren't working, btw.
I have to echo someone else's concern - to my knowledge the radiation level is still very high - yet you were right in the middle of it!

Amazing series. Thank you for sharing.
Your links aren't working, btw.
I have to echo someone else's concern - to my knowledge the radiation level is still very high - yet you were right in the middle of it!
People go in there all the time. Destination Truth did an episode there, and some girl rides a motorcycle through there periodically and shoots pics and posts them on the net.

There are some not safe areas, but most of the areas around there are safe for short periods of time. I wouldn't go spending a month in there or anything. :)

I really enjoyed the photos!

I didn't know a whole lot about the accident, but just read up on it. Very crazy how that all happened.
60-200 years before people are allowed to resettle.... 20,000 years before the area where the melt down occurred is safe..
wow.

I really LOVE these pictures from the subjects to the styling. I wish I could visit and take pictures at locations such as that. Great Work!

Some really good shots, there. It's really freaky that I ran across this thread while watching an episode of History Channel's "Life After People" Toxic Revenge episode...... :confused:

Intresting photos. You've captured Chernobyl with a lot of heart. It's really powerful images you've got there!

GREAT photos!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back