What's new

chess club

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
347
Reaction score
1
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some pictures for my school's "student life" thing they had today. I actually don't know exactly what the event was even called. I took a few shots of the Chess club. Not too bad I suppose. The first one is my favorite.

1.
KCC00052.jpg


2.
KCC00012.jpg


3.
KCC00044.jpg


4.
KCC00086.jpg
 
I like number 3... how the person we can see is out of focus, but the one that would be in focus is hidden...i wish that their heads weren't cropped though.
 
I think #1 would be best if the hat or whatever wasnt right there.Mabye another elbow but the hat to me was distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom