What's new

Chevy Truck

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like a rock--Just sits there.
-
 
Last edited:
Beautiful image. Great find as well, thanks for sharing.

Mac,
 
Yup , im positive thats hdr , hell of a nice shot btw
 
It really doesn't get any cooler than this. Great shot, inspiring stuff... everything looks in balance. Even the foreground branches (that would be deemed "distractions" elsewhere) add to the look and feel of the photo. Wide angle lens, no?
 
I first saw this shot in the PotM nomination thread and had to come looking for it. Wow, love the colours and detail (and of course the one-liner 'like a rock' :lol: )
 
That is an awesome photo.
The title is even better.

Title is accurate, it is a late forties/early fifties Chevrolet P/U....or atleast it used to be. I think it is a '50 three window but I could be wrong.

Nice find.
 
Huh......I've seen colors that intense before....... (but they were chemically induced)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Wow. Post and sleep and see what happens. :) Thank you everyone!

I was out scouting for the Mojave meetup this next weekend and couldn't resist shooting this. The light was right and I've shot this truck before, so I was real comfortable with it. A 3-shot hdr with a 18-55mm lens, a circular polarizer, and some "special" stuff I've been practicing on.

Thanks Invisible, and thank you Anti for pointing that out. I try not to look in that box too much. It breaks my heart.

Also, Kundalini- There's ways of doing that organically now-a-days.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom