What's new

Chicago expedition (Cityscapes and waterscapes)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
These are from a while ago, but I finally got around to editing them. (Part 2 is here!)

1. Quadruple Skyline
Quadruple%20Skyline%20jpeg.JPG


2. The Bean
Bean%20jpeg.JPG


3. Chicago Sky
Chicago%20Sky%20jpeg.JPG


4. Sky and Sea
Sky%20and%20Sea%20jpeg.JPG


Fun weekend with Corry, more pictures to come.
 
Last edited:
I've been to, and seen the "bean" photo'd so many times.. and wow.. you really made an awesome capture:thumbup:
 
It's funny that you're just now posting these when you're coming back next month (and yes, you are). :P

I should probably eventually edit mine from this trip, eh?
 
Great shot of the bean. I think thisis the best I have seen of it, very good work!
 
The wet pavement sure adds A LOT to the photos of the Quadruple Skyline and The Bean! Very nice photos. Ah well, they are true Dombrowski's, so what else do we expect!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom