Chicago Panoramic Photos

iMagineThis1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and just posting some panoramic photos of Chicago. Just wanted to know what you guys think and please let me know what you DID like about the photos too please :) Thanks!

MillenniumParkUnderTheater-1.jpg

CloudGateSideView.jpg

BuckinghamFountainandCityNight.jpg

CloudGateDarkNight.jpg

CrownFountainwithStaircase.jpg

SkywalkNorthbound.jpg

CloudGateandBuildingsfromLaketoSouth.jpg

BuckinghamFountainCityView-Wide.jpg

#s 1,2,4,5,6,7 you have managed to lop off the top of the buildings.
#8 there is too much background, and is very bright.

I think that 2,4,5,6 &7 would be good images with the composition including the tops of the buildings.

#1 is kind of underexposed as well, but I like the idea of your foreground.

Millennium Park is one of the most over photographed images in Chicago! Of course, following right behind Buckingham Fountain. Think of something different and unusual than the other 99%. I agree about the tops of the buildings.

I like image 4 exept for chopping the top off the building on the left.I also would have tried to make those people "ghosts". I just think it would have been a better shot without those people in it. I definately agree about the buildings being chopped off in the images. I am not really feeling the last image, not sure if it was a technical error or you meant for it to look that way. Keep shooting and sharing!

I live in chicago, and those are great pictures. Im starting to my first panoramic also and i think that your locations are dead on.
My favorite is the last one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back