Chicago Valley

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
760-2086-v2.jpg

A dramatic view of the valley as seen from the Resting Springs Mountain Range along the eastern border of California looking into Nevada. A trace of the Old Spanish Trail can be seen on the top of the hill in the front of the photo.

What is that on the ground, the clouds' shadows?

Sweet location! I like the mountains on the right.

What is that on the ground, the clouds' shadows?

Sweet location! I like the mountains on the right.

Is that cool or what?- I always think of something to the effect of, "calico sand skirts of the silver-eyed mountain mistresses..." Someday I'll write a poem or something about it, but seeing a scene like this in person just floors me.

What an absolutely stunning sight. LOVE the colours and the shadows of the clouds on the ground. :thumbup:

What an absolutely stunning sight. LOVE the colours and the shadows of the clouds on the ground. :thumbup:

Thanks Anti! When the wind gets blowing watching the shadows crawl from up high like this is awesome.

I'd call this one GORGEOUS... Perfect scene with perfect lighting. Gotta love those shots that just come together like that. Being able to see a scene like that and get it to look how you want it to in camera is both a skill and a gift.

I'd call this one GORGEOUS... Perfect scene with perfect lighting. Gotta love those shots that just come together like that. Being able to see a scene like that and get it to look how you want it to in camera is both a skill and a gift.

Thank you, that's very cool of you to have said that.

Most reactions

Back