What's new

chicago

scottdg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
A few weeks ago some folks were nice enough to give me some pointers on where I should go in Chicago. Here are a few of the pics from my trip. I am interested in hearing any comments and feedback. Thanks.

DSC_0140-Edit-1.jpg


DSC_0114-Edit-3.jpg


DSC_0135-Edit-2.jpg


DSC_0087_88_89_90_91.jpg
 
Wow they are fantastic. really eye catching and colourful.

I love the slow shutter speed for the water fountain too it really adds that extra something.

I haven't got A chicargo gallery yet on my website if you fancy submitting one of these shots i would be happy to start one. http://www.urban-photography-art.com/travel-photos.html

Do you live in Chicargo?:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom