Child's hand

Brian_barrett

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.geog.leeds.ac.uk
This is my first post in this gallery (have been concentrating on the landscapes/nature side of things). I don't know what it is that i really like about this shot. Maybe someone can tell me...

hand1.jpg

I like this alot...but...I cant help feel theres something missing?
Maybe some colour saturation? maybe some levels...maybe black and white? I dont know but there needs to be something that will really grab me...

I like this image very much as well. I opened it up and a person behind me said.. "Oh.. very neat!" My only suggestion may be a different crop. Not certain exactly where, as I like the lighter area on the left of the image, but my eyes keep falling down to the object in the bottom left. (?) I still love this image though, shows the inquisitiveness of the child

Peanuts said:
I like this image very much as well. I opened it up and a person behind me said.. "Oh.. very neat!" My only suggestion may be a different crop. Not certain exactly where, as I like the lighter area on the left of the image, but my eyes keep falling down to the object in the bottom left. (?) I still love this image though, shows the inquisitiveness of the child

That may help...gotto agree with this :)

My feelings about this one are: If only there were a bit more face included here and a little less second paper cup on the left. Even though you focus on the baby's HAND, it would be nice to see just a little more chubby baby face...

Thanks for all your input. I've tried a little photoshopping. now, I'm no expert at this, and I havn't spend much time trying it... but here's my first effort:

hand1edit.jpg

Clearly not the best skills here, but perhaps an improvement? Anyone is welcome to grab my original and have a try at doing this better.

Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back