Chillers Rock

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
messing around with PS tonight.. yaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnn I've had enough!! Thanks again to Mozzman and DigitalMatt for your help.

websize001DSC_7961edit.jpg

websize001DSC_7682edit2bb.jpg

websize001DSC_7200bedit.jpg

Thanks for looking!

looks like you've definitely found a useful technique ;)

these are all striking images Raymond. the colors in each really pop. beautiful cats!

Great stuff Raymond, #1 is very cool, #2 looks like it should be a poster!.

The first one is soooooooooo cool!
"Chiller's Rock"?
Are those two lions really the same that also "star" in Chiller's photos, on that self-same rock? Honestly?

Your photos have always been stunningly good. Now you make them even better!
Now they are smashingly good.
My self-confidence is dwindling... :blushing:

WOW! Raymond. Very cool stuff. Love the PSing. Seems those two never leave that rock eh? They got a good gig...sit there all day and yawn. Amazing work Raymond. !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much! and yes, this is Chller's territory, and "his" lions., they are beautiful, and it's such a treat to see them roam around thier area. Toronto zoo is the 3rd largest zoo in the world, and the animals are taken care of like you can't imagine. 1.2 million visits a year here, and its open 364 days each year.. I will be back!

Chiller said:
WOW! Raymond. Very cool stuff. Love the PSing. Seems those two never leave that rock eh? They got a good gig...sit there all day and yawn. Amazing work Raymond. !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chiller.. i just posted the proper link to the cougar.. messed that one up last night.. I was wacked! Ya, those animals do have it made for sure. I took a lot of shots of the polar bears, but came home with nothing.. this is one of the main reasons i am going back. The background there is not great. Just might get out there today., we'll see.

wonderful shots Raymond!
#2 is brilliant :hail: very intense and very very awesome:thumbup:
Thanks for sharing :D

Most reactions

Back