tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
chimps_l.jpg

These are the seperate shots, perhaps the young chimp shouldnt have gone in as she is not looking at the camera? I am sorry if it causes problems being 1024 wide, but it just dissapears at 800 because of the small size of the pictures. I can correct if necessary? Hope it is ok.

chimp_03.jpg

This is the old gran, and my fave as she was so interested in everything that went on on the other side of the glass, i think she must have been hand reared.

chimp_04.jpg

This was a young mature female, wondering why she wasn't getting more attention from the alpha male (he is getting on a bit now).

chimp_05.jpg

And a young female, who was not interested in the camera but learing to be an aunt for the real babies (shot yesterday in better light).

chimp_01.jpg

And another from yesterday of the same chimp

They've always been my favorite animals! Adorable photos.

Chimps are not a favoured animal of mine - and yet I find these photos amazing!
Fantastic work here - great with that first where two (those on the right) appear not tobe photographs but drawings.
Fantastic work
Nominated (just gimmy a moment to work out which one! ;))

They've always been my favorite animals! Adorable photos.

These ones are very peacefull and sweet to each other, the gran calms the rest of them down and keeps the troop together.

Chimps are not a favoured animal of mine - and yet I find these photos amazing!
Fantastic work here - great with that first where two (those on the right) appear not tobe photographs but drawings.
Fantastic work
Nominated (just gimmy a moment to work out which one! ;))

Wow thanks Overread that was a very nice suprise. Compared to the ones i used to work with in Londonthese guys are sweeties, one of the hand reared chimps there would spit or bite every chance she got, and the whole troupe would scream all the time, so i guess just like people they can be very different :).

Really lovely, yesterdays pics seem the better of the photos, lovely set
Yes there was much more light and better light then, but i didnt take enough advantage of it, i had another go this morning but it didnt work out, ho hum.

tim

Monkeys!! (I know, chimps!) And the benefit of being great photos too. All around, well done man :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back