DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

hope you guys like there pics。Happy New Year

Last edited:
It looks like your host doesn't like you sharing images on other sites - you might want to find an alternative host.

It's generally considered impolite to start multiple versions of the same thread across different forums at TPF. I will therefore merge this one with the other (in which the same problem with the images is apparent).

It's generally considered impolite to start multiple versions of the same thread across different forums at TPF. I will therefore merge this one with the other (in which the same problem with the images is apparent).

sorry for what i did.thanks for your advice.and could u kindly tell me what host is better than i have used before ,is flikr better?

flickr seems to work well for most people who use it. I must admit not having seen any images being shared on here from the Chinese version of that site - it can't hurt to get an account there and try a couple of images.

hi all have you seen the pics.i have change a new host

All of these are decent photos. Personally I hate dead space in a landscape scenery type photo, if there are no clouds in the sky adding to the shot, crop it out. These are very nice as is but I would go just a smidge more on a couple of them.
Nicely done.

Very interesting pictures, subject wise. I like the buildings. I wonder what the photos would look like with the CPL or ND filter on the camera.

Most reactions

Back